ECM Titanium Gasoline Tuning Training Module 3 of 6
ECM Titanium Gasoline/Petrol Tuning Online Training Module 3 of 6
ECM Titanium Gasoline | Petrol Tuning Online Training Module 3 of 6
ECM Titanium Gasoline Tuning Training what is covered:
- How to approach gasoline tuning on different vehicle types and how to transfer the logic from previous lessons and apply them to this lesson.
- What setup does the vehicle manufacturer apply for the gasoline vehicle
- File investigation
- Which key maps to check
- What do these key maps do and what effect do they have on the vehicle
- The benefits of understanding these key maps and,
- The potential improvements available
- How to identify a safe reliable increase to Gasoline Turbo vehicles
- And hence, following on from investigation, making the changes to the Request and Turbo Limiters to unlock the extra boost which the vehicle can do safely.
This module is the 3rd session in a series of 6 online Alientech ECM Titanium Gasoline Tuning Training sessions. Because of this the 6 Modules should be taken in consecutive order for you to obtain the most benefit and knowledge. Therefore each training session will build on your knowledge from the previous course. As such, even, if you are already using the Alientech ECM Titanium Software. We suggest starting with introductory lesson to ensure there you can comfortably follow the logic and structure of the lessons.
Alientech ECM Tuning software
In theory you don’t need to have already purchased the Alientech ECM tuning software to take this training courses. However, for the very best learning experience and to ensure you get the best impact from the Remap 101 training courses. We really do advise you take the training with the software to hand.
If you have the ECM software it will mean you can actively follow the training. And therefore participate in the exercises during and after the training. In our experience, the training reinforces and creates a much better knowledge base with the software used in conjunction with the course .
Remap 101 stock, supply, and train on pretty much all tuning tools and software. You can see the tuning tool and software shop here : Shop