Alientech ECM Titanium Diesel Tuning Training Course – 3 days
This course is an intensive 3 day course on Alientech’ ECM Titanium map editing software. This software and course is suitable for all skills levels even if you’re a complete beginner.
If you do not see the course dates and times you require or have any questions, just drop us a mail, and we will be happy to help: info@VIEZU.com
Alientech ECM Titanium Diesel Tuning Training Course – 3 days in house training.
Alientech ECM Titanium Diesel Tuning Training Course. Lean to tune Diesel engines, cars, light and heavy commercial trucks and tractors. This course is ideal for those that was to grow and develop the Diesel engine tuning knowledge. Covering both passenger car, commercial vehicles and heavy commercials.
3 day Diesel Tuning Course Overview:
During the Alientech ECM Titanium Diesel Tuning Training Course we cover a range of topics. The VTA course covers engine tuning together with the reading and writing of the software from the vehicle. Whether that be via the cars diagnostic port or by removal of the ECU and programming on the bench.
The course is intensive but great for people of all levels and will give a huge insight into original equipment ECU tuning.
We will show how to modify, why we modify and what differences the maps make in relation to the running of the engine, so whether you are looking for economy or performance you will fully understand how to make the changes needed to achieve your goals.
- The calibration software, how it works, what it does and extras associated with tuning
- Reading and writing of the software from the vehicle.
- How sensors on the engine relate to the maps in the calibration software.
- Diesel tuning, understanding and changing data in the tables
- Software comparison and flaws
- Fuel, torque, throttle, maps etc.
- Turbo Diesel maps and controls
- Modification of maps and tables.
- Functions of tables, customised tuning
- Diesel performance tuning
- Data logging and emission testing on a dyno.
- Tuning for fuel economy (commercial vehicles)
- Dyno tuning and perfecting map tables and testing
This courses are offered in a fully equipped workshop with the latest test and measurement equipment. Viezu is an ISO 9001:2008 registered organisation with the British Standards institute all equipment is certified and fully calibrated and audited annually for verification. Viezu is also an IMI Approved Training Centre. Click here to see the options for purchasing Alientech ECM tuning software SHOP