EVC WinOLS Diesel Tuning Module 6 of 6b
EVC WinOLS Diesel Tuning Training Online Module 6 of 6b
WinOLS Diesel Tuning Training online module 6 of 6 is a comprehensive session. For your convenience we have split Module 6 into two parts. Both should be taken consecutively. Part 6a, followed by part 6b.
- EVC WinOLS Diesel Tuning Training Online Module 6 of 6a
- EVC WinOLS Diesel Tuning Training Online Module 6 of 6b
What is covered in EVC WinOLS Diesel Tuning Module 6 of 6b:
- Learn the importance of controlling changes across similar maps
- Learn the art and skill of “Consistency” in the context of making modifications across different maps
- Explore Turbo Pressure and the approach to modification
- Start of Injection Angle and the approach to modification
- Explore the different approaches to tuning Rail Pressure
- Understand torque Request and the approach to modification
- The art and skill of “Consistency” revisited in relation to Gear Limiter Tuning
- Remap one-on-one – How to Export a File
The tutor presenting this course has been using ECV WinOLs software 15 years plus and, has delivered this Master Tuning map writing courses and training sessions all around the world including the UK, USA, China, The Middle East, South Africa and more global destinations with huge success. Now you can participate in these training courses at your own convenience and pace and from the comfort of your own home ; learn first-hand from the experts and grow and strengthen your skills, personal development and knowledge.
Its our pleasure to support you on this journey of knowledge development, our Trainers are dedicated to raising the standards in the Tuning Industry and carving out a safe space for you to learn and grow. We want you to get the most out of this online EVC WinOLS Diesel Tuning Training session. As such, we would suggest you take all the previous modules in the series. This will assist your full understand of the logic and flow of the courses. This online training course is the 6th in the series of WinOls Diesel courses as mentioned – it is so comprehensive we’ve divided it in two parts to make it cost convenient for you.
The EVC WinOLS Tuning Software
You don’t have to own EVC WinOls software to complete these courses, however, its not ideal.
We want you to get the best training experience and, best value for money; you really should consider getting the software to actively participate in the training and be able to go on to practice what you have learnt before progressing to further sessions. If you do not already have a full version of EVC WinOls tuning software, you can see it here in the Remap 101 tuning shop Tuning software